Hoo-Rag Bandanas

FullSizeRenderIMG_1039

I am obsessed with my Hoo-Rag bandana! I have tried regular bandanas and headbands to keep all but my bangs managed, but neither stay in my hair for the amount of time I intend. I only wear my hair down about 10% of the time, when it’s a date night or some other special occasion. The other 90% of the time I have it up and a good amount of hairspray is used to keep any fly away hairs contained. This Hoo-Rag bandana is a perfect, stylish way to put your hair back. Great for wearing while running errands, hiking, working out, and more!

I love that this Hoo-Rag is so versatile! Not only can you use it several different ways in your hair, but you can also put it over your face (ways shown in first picture) when your doing activities outdoors. Can be used in all types of weather and I love the patterns! I am seriously obsessed with the skull flower pattern I received for free to review and I have already had friends contact me and tell me they love it. They have lots of other different patterns for men and women on their website for under $20!

The wash and care instructions state that you should wash it by hand in warm water and then hand to dry so you don’t damage it. I love my new bandana and I know you will love them too! I teamed up with Hoo-Rag to giveaway the same bandana I have pictured to one lucky reader. Just comment below and I will pick a winner this weekend!

-Congratulations to Andrea E. –

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s